Tuesday, August 19, 2008

selfish. for my enjoyment. sorry.

this is purely a selfish blog for my own memories, but i guess you'll just have to deal. after doing my last post i started going over the wedding pictures and some of them really crack me up...hooray for having disposable cameras!










































photo key:
*amy & tyler being at a very funny table with my family...ame looking a little freaked
*proof that we were cool enough to dance the Macarena (we also did the funky chicken, YMCA, and hokie pokie)
*jeff & dj fighting over a $4.00 bottle of champagne
*beau & jeff looking a little "special"
*dani & blake appearing child-like
*jamie, alexis, & danielle talking with candles (danielle is apparently not pleased with something)
*ben doing the ol' spoon and nose trick-he sure is talented
*beth getting make a run for it with those really pretty flowers
*sarah shaking her grove thang
*beau bringing sexy before it needed to be brought back
*blake's grandma elaine-do you think she is surprised?
*seth-member of michael flatley's lord of the dance
*bubble madness
*just married

2 comments:

Kaylani said...

that was such a fun wedding and I forgot how beautiful you were in that dress! I should go put all my negatives on CD. I didn't know that I could!

Allison said...

koni-it is pretty cheap to do. all you have to do is take the negatives to costco and you can usually even get them back the same day. good luck! oh, and thanks for the nice comment :)