Saturday, August 2, 2008

June

Since I have been terrible about posting the past few months and I have nothing to do in our empty apartment I thought this might be a good time to look over the pictures on my camera.

In the beginning of June I was lucky enough to see Jen and Ju (at the same time even). I know this doesn't sound like much of a big deal, but it is always difficult trying to figure our schedules so I really appreciate the time when I get to see them. We went to dinner (pictures below) and had a very strange server that talked to us for a very long time about his child, bird and dog (weird mix) and he was just one of those that wouldn't stop talking. Wait, come to think of it his wife was a nurse...why would we need to know this information and why is my brain wasting space remembering it? After dinner we went and saw What Happens in Vegas and I must admit that I found it to be better than I was expecting. I'm not a lover of Cameron Diaz, but I do love Ashton Kutcher (not as much as my Mulder or John Corbett I might add) and it was a good laugh. Anyways, it was an all around good night and that is the one of the few parts me that are sad about leaving AZ-when will we get to do this next?











Then later in the month I was able to go to an awesome concert with Sarah Laidlaw and her boyfriend Keith. I love concerts, but whoever decided to have outdoor concerts in Arizona in June must be missing a few screws or has never been to Arizona. We saw Death Cab For Cutie at the Mesa Amphitheatre and they put on such a good show. The played for very long time and they played most of my favs so it was worth the swamp butt we got from sitting on the itchy grass for a couple of hours.
I know the picture of the Death Cab is absolutely terrible, but I still wanted to get one on here. I original took it with little Ame in mind, as she couldn't be here to attend the concert with me and I was going to send it to her. Ame, maybe next time...there is always next time.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Swamp butt, AL? That is gross. And thank you for those very lovely pictures. Especially the very lovely one of me. At least it has that delicious dessert in it. I need that dessert again! Help! And how on earth did you remember all of those things about our server??? I am losing my mind, I had forgotten all of that.