Wednesday, August 20, 2008

i just can't get enough...



of josh radin that is! last night blake and i went to a concert at this very cool older venue in town called the aladdin and the show was great! this is now the 3rd time i've seen dear joshy and i will continue going to see him to hear his "whisper rock" (that is how he categorized himself last). anyhow, he had this girl named erin mccarley(http://www.myspace.com/erinmccarley)open for him and i was surprised that i liked her. go listen to her. by the way, if you're already a fan of josh radin (i don't know why you wouldn't be) he has a new cd coming out next month.


oh, and in case anyone was wondering it FINALLY rained here! Hooray! it has rained the last three days and we haven't seen anymore 100 plus temps...hopefully that last! if not, my a/c should be on my front door tomorrow.

4 comments:

Bella Beginnings said...

Looks like you had a fun time! The venue is so cool and old. I am happy that it finally rained for you.

Jennifer said...

I want to come. Poo.

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison,
It is Marie. I just learned how to leave a comment, so I am comment happy now. How are you? Where are you living? All the info... Hope to talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

my e-mail is mopie920@hotmail.com . Yay, I am so excited to be able to communicate with you!! I am a terrible myspacer, maybe blogging can work better.