Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"This is the last rose of the night"....Why so dramatic season after season?


Okay, okay...I must admit that I have been a long time viewer of ABC's The Bachelor and the Bachelorette, but I gave it up after the first episode of last season The Bachelor-London...it just seemed so blah after the first few minutes. With that said, due to Jen's text about the show and Blake reading it (Blake loves these shows believe it or not) we just started watching the Bachelorette that we DVR'd last night and thus far I am not impressed. As if a guy was shown shaving his chest hair in the first two minutes of the show!! Gross! I don't need to see that! That is all my venting for the day...enjoy! I'm not sure if I'll stick the season out, but I might lose the fight to Blake because I can hear him cracking up right now while watching. By the way, has anybody noticed how much she blinks her eyes????

1 comment:

Kaylani said...

I must admit, I am addicted and watched all of London Calling...however, I only caught the last few minutes of the Bachelorette and ewww...! i didn't like her on the one when she lost, I don't know why I thought I would now!