Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day

Not much in the way of happenings, but I thought I should share all my pictures from our trip to New Mexico over the long weekend...here they are:
Yep, that's right that is all of them! My family is so very lame about having there picture taken...my Poppy doesn't really care too much about it, but I can't seem to get him to look at the camera or his eyes are always closed. Oh well, I tried I guess. The picture of the dog is their crazy dog Angie that refuses to get within 1o feet of anyone other than my grandparents and my uncle. Seriously, we were there for three freakin' nights and the dog would not come near us at all and this happens each time we visit. Highlights of our trip: going to the Pecan Farms, seeing Barack Obama driving down the street on the way to his speech at park in Las Cruces....seriously, a speech in Las Cruces??? I just don't quite understand that one, teaching my Poppy how to email with attachments and watching him discover Utube. Hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend! PS-I started the Host this weekend and I'm not sure what to think of it. Has anyone else started it yet?

1 comment:

ashley said...

Sounds like quite the weekend - I'm glad you saw my b-friend driving down the street on the way to his speech... we became quite close when the Obama campaign called our house 7 or 8 times in 1 week (both the Mr. and Mrs.) during the Texas primary - while Hillary showed us no love. go figure.
I hope moving plans are going well!