Friday, May 16, 2008

I Spy With My Little Pink Eye

So, the other day I was having a pretty bad allergy attack (including very pink eyes from itching them so much) and I thought taking a nice long and hot shower would do me good. While I was in the shower, as I do many days, I noticed all the shapes in the shower. Immediately after getting out of the shower I made Blake come to the shower for viewing....needless to say he thought I was nuts. I guess he really just isn't as right-brained as me. I showed him probably about 12 or so shapes and he could only kind of see one of them! I know, I sound like a little kid looking up at the clouds, but for some reason I find it enjoyable.


Can you see what I see in the below photos? The only hint I'll give is that they are all living creatures. It may help if you tilt your head back and forth from side to side.



1 comment:

IronLawGirl said...

top left rooster, top right bunny. I'm not sure about the bottom one.