Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WHERE DID HE GO?

We live in a Bob Ross painting! Seriously, we really do! Whatever happened to him? Last night when we went to bed we turned on PBS and there he was in all his painting glory making his sounds and telling his funny stories. Oh how I loved Bob Ross when I was younger and I watched his entire show last night and I found it quite soothing. Here's to Bob Ross! I know there are others of you out there who watched him so you should honor him too! But really, can you even imagine children coming home from school now tuning on PBS to watch a man just paint? It sure is amazing how he just gets those trees and mountains to appear so fast!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha. I used to love him too. Is he still on then, or was it just an old re-run??

Anonymous said...

He died years ago, I am not sure when , but I remember hearing he died.

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross


here it is

Bella Beginnings said...

We used to have our mom buy us paint brushes and with our little water color set we would paint out trees just so. Turning the brush just like he told us to. They never turned out the same, but we sure thought that we were so cool.