Sunday, November 16, 2008

farmers market love

this saturday i went to the big farmers' market in downtown portland i couldn't believe how much great stuff they had. in addition to people selling fresh produce and flowers there were awesome baked goods, hot cider and herbal tea, a bag pipe player and many other great items. basically, i just LOVE going. oh, and the prices are amazing! from market to my kitchen counter. look how huge the radishes are! oh the love of fresh, local, and organic produce!

3 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

your last few posts have made me want to tell you that I envy your life! ;)

Bella Beginnings said...

I want to go to the market again!!! Those carrots look amazing. I think if I had the girls there, they would start eating them on the spot. They LOVE carrots!

Jennifer said...

Oh how I long to sink my teeth into that juicy radish.