Thursday, September 16, 2010

WORKING AT HOME WITH ELLA & GYPSY

Working out of the house can get a little boring at times, but these two keep me entertained for the most part. I think Ella has a love/hate relationship with Gypsy and Gypsy....well, she just has pure love for her kitty. Ella trumps me, food and any treat in Gypsy's mind.
(most of the day goes like this...ella plops over and then gypsy will just look at her...for hours!)
(hilarious moment! gypsy was just nicely chewing her toy while ella was asleep on the couch and then ella woke forgetting gypsy was up there too...she had to reestablish her control with a mean hiss and swat!)
(curled up together. i really can't believe this day arrived. ella was asleep on the couch and gypsy just jumped right up next to her kitty-ella looked up and then back to sleep)

Just because I think this is funny. She does this about once a night & is really finding her voice.

2 comments:

ClaireandCharlotte said...

You have one of those too? Char does this about once a night, but last night was about 4-5 times! So tired.

m e a d o w said...

Ha ha, I'm going to play that for my dogs.