Sunday, July 4, 2010

Kaiser Fun...again

So, I think my love for Indiana & Ohio and its residents keeps growing. After visiting New Mexico I left from there and ventured on to Indy. Janelle shows me such a great time each time I go and love spending time in midwest since this part of the country is still so new to me. My trips are starting to blend together and I can't really remember what we did this time, but I do know we went to Wilson's (the original Wendy's) in Ohio; it was a neat old place that had a lot of character. All the locals were so nice! Telling them I lived in Oregon made me seem so exotic. Liz and Lyric (Gypy's sister) were kind enough to let me stay with them in Indy on the 4th of July the night before my flight home. Thanks for showing the midwestern hospitality!

No comments: