Wednesday, July 30, 2008

update

i know i haven't posted in ages, but there really hasn't been much to post about.

we had all of our household goods packed up and shipped on monday! we are officially out of arizona :). we stayed at blake's mom's on monday and headed for our long journey up north on tuesday morning at 4:45 am and then drove 12 hours. yes, 12 hours to sacramento and it actually wasn't too bad. ella has been terrific (surprise surprise for us) and since we left so early we were able to miss the earthquake LA had the same day we were there! we're currently in ashland, or for the next two nights (just killing time until we can get in our new place on the 1st). so far we've had some really good food and great weather and tomorrow we're off to play (this town has almost a year round Shakespeare festival....for reals!).

anyways, once i have something more to say i'll post again. hope everyone is enjoying the summer.

4 comments:

Bella Beginnings said...

I miss you already. Can't you just live in AZ. Well, I guess that would mean that I wouldn't be able to take girls trips and come and visit, but still I miss you!!! I want to see Mama Mia. I am sure that you have already seen it! Help. I feel abandoned. I am glad that Ella traveled well though. he he he

Bella Beginnings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Hello, AL. Wish I could share that Shakespearean experience with you. I am dying with envy!

Allison said...

ju ju-we haven't seen mama mia yet, but i want to. come on now, just jump on a plane next friday and we'll go see it. we did go see x-files yesterday and i was little let down by it. i do hope you're able to make it up here often and i will be sure to see when returning to az :).

jen-we didn't go to a shakespeare play even though it was at the festival, but i'm wishing we would have; neither of us really cared for the play we saw today.

are you both so excited for the book release tomorrow??