Friday, June 13, 2008

who would have thought?

i'm sure as most of you know we're getting ready to take off for oregon next month and i can't believe all the things that go into 1,356 miles away...with that said, it is all very exciting, but it is driving me absolutely nuts! seriously, i am such a planner and i'm freaking, b/c i can't take care of everything when i want to (e.g. finding a job). Yes, finding a job...this truly is my least favorite thing in life! i'm sorry if it sounds like i'm a complaining freak, but right now i'm using my blog as a place for release. i have spent the last several hours searching the internet for jobs and the more i look the more frustrated i get. you'd think places would be able to tell you the pay range, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they want you take the time to fill out all their application requirements :(. enough with that, we did find a place to live and all our household belongings are scheduled to be picked up on july 28th so things are moving right along and that makes me happy. if anyone is looking for a job i'll hire you to find me one! happy weekend to everyone!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hire me!! Hire me!! I have some excellent contacts at Subway if you need a referral.

I'm just saying.

Bella Beginnings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella Beginnings said...

I am so sad that you are moving? Who am I going to go to dinner and late movies that Ryan would NEVER see? I will have to come visit and regularly! There that is it. As for contacts... none here! Good luck. I can only imagine how this is driving you nuts! Funny. Sorry to laugh at you in your uncertain situation, it is just that I know how I would be going CRAZY!!! So good luck. At least you have a place to live!

The Adams Family said...

Good luck moving! Takes alot of courage! The furthest I've moved is across town. But take care in your move and good luck with your job hunting!

Anonymous said...

have fun moving! :)
-jason

and thanks for putting a link on your page for me! how rad, i put one on mine for you too.

Anonymous said...

Hey I was in Az for a few days then we were well I am still in Portland now leaving back to CA tomorrow. I am so sorry I didn't get a chance to see you. I just want to let you know it may seem hard and scary to move away (believe me when I moved to Vancouver, WA it was soo hard) but you know it is so beautiful being in the northwest. I miss Portland sooo much it is hard for me. It is such a beautiful place to be. Good luck and I will be in Portland hopefully often. My sister in law lives there. :)